Goose down quilts are expensive, but their service life is three to five times that of wool quilts and cotton quilts, so choosing a genuine, high-quality goose down quilt can not only bring you a high-quality sleeping environment every day, but also save you 20 years of sleep. The trouble of choosing again is really once and for all. Summarize some dry goods for smart consumers to choose goose down quilts:
1. The origin of goose down is different from Northeast goose, Polish goose down, Hungarian goose down, Canadian goose down, and Siberian goose down, and the quality is different. The price range is roughly 2000+, 3000+, 4000+, 5000+, 8000+, and you need to be clear about where the goose down is and what price it is.
Goose down quilts below 1000, no! can! buy!
2. For bulkiness, the higher the index, the better, but it depends on whether the merchant has made false reports and whether there is a test report? I dare not mark the bulkiness at all! Yes! Choose! I will definitely lie to you without discussing.
3. For down content/filling content of goose down, which country’s standards are you looking for? The 90% and 95% down content of the national standard GB is at least 20% off.
4. Does the imported goose down have oeko-tex, traumapass, momite, daunasan and other quality certifications?
5. After getting the actual product, look at the stitches, look at the distribution of the goose down with the light, touch the down to see if there is any stem in the hand, and press to see the elasticity.