At present, the prices in the domestic down market are very chaotic. There are all kinds of prices. Even under the same national standard, there are various prices, and some of them are quite different. why? Xiaojin is often asked this question. Generally speaking, the price of down is determined according to the quality, and everyone understands the principle that you get what you pay for! What is the difference in quality? Xiao Jin sums it up as follows:
1. There are about 100 to 150 down per 0.1 gram of duck (goose) down that has been bred for more than one year;
2. There are about 200 to 230 down per 0.1 g of duck (goose) down that has been bred for 6-8 months;
3. The duck (goose) down that has been bred for about 60 days is about 320 to 360 per 0.1 gram;
4. The duck (goose) down that has been bred for about 35 days is about 400 to 460 per 0.1 gram;
5. The duck (goose) down that has been bred for about 28 days has about 550 to 620 flowers per 0.1 gram.
1. The longer the duck (goose) is bred, the longer the velvet: the velvet is large, the velvet is long and dense, the velvet has many ribs, and the fluffy degree is high.
(Down with a bulkiness of more than 800 is generally manually selected one by one, so the price is very high, about 800-900 yuan/kg).
2. The down with the bigger down, because the down is long, the down is tightly entangled with each other, the more difficult it is to purify; the general processing plants can only refine down to 86~88% down. To extract higher down content (90~95 down) requires a very professional down manufacturer.
1. Ducks (geese) that have been bred for more than 60 days are very white in color, but there is no guarantee that 100% of them are pure white, and they contain about 0.1% black down. This is because white ducks (geese) that have been bred for a long time will grow different-colored fluff on their bodies, just like people will grow white hair when they are old.
2. Ducks (geese) bred for 28-35 days have small velvet and no black velvet, but the color is yellowish. This is because the growth time is short, and the different-color velvet has not grown, but there are many immature fluff, so the color is yellowish. Pure white is not achieved.
1. Natural down is dynamic and shiny, and the down silk is soft and elastic, with good bulkiness.
2. Bleached down, adding chemicals during the processing, destroys the oil layer on the surface of natural down, resulting in dull down, embrittlement and loss of elasticity, affecting the natural bulkiness of down. If the bleached down is left for a long time, the velvet will increase and the velvet content will decrease.
Domestic well-known brands use bleached down to make garments. The down content of 90% was used in the same year, and all the inspection indicators for storage passed; but the inventory of ready-made garments was re-sampled the next year, and the down content was reduced to 85%. The yellowish-colored down on the market is basically bleached. The oil layer of this kind of down is destroyed, and it will gradually turn yellow after a long time.
1. The bulkiness is the key index to reflect the quality of down. Down products mainly depend on the fluffy effect of the finished product, that is, the degree of expansion; this means that down should be measured by volume rather than weight.
2. If a piece of clothing is filled with 80 grams of down with high bulkiness, the effect is better than that of 100 grams of down with low bulkiness. The unit price of high-lofty down is higher than that of low-lofty down, but the total cost is almost the same if the amount of high-lofty down is used less; and the finished product is made of high-lofty down, and the customer feels much better when touching it , and it's much easier to pitch.
3. The higher the bulkiness, the better the down quality.
Japan, where down products are widely used, takes the level of bulkiness as the most important indicator of down.
4. The test method of bulkiness should be tested by steam reduction method to be accurate. The oven method used in the GB/T 14272-2011 standard cannot truly test the original bulkiness of down.