Most down jackets are generally used in winter. This kind of light and warm clothing is very popular. I believe that many friends must be familiar with down jackets. Today we will explain to you how we should use some down jackets. What about cleaning? Let the editor of the down factory introduce it to you!
1. The down jacket is partially dirty and can be cleaned locally:
1. While keeping the clothes dry, apply the Blue Moon down jacket cleaning solution or the Blue Moon hand-washing detergent directly on the stains, and let it stand for 5 minutes (if the stains are serious, use a soft brush to lightly brush the stains back and forth, or use a clean towel to lightly brush the stains) wipe stain);
2. After the stain is removed, use a clean towel to get water, wipe the place where there is laundry detergent, rinse the place where the laundry detergent is stained, and completely remove the residual liquid of the laundry detergent;
3. After washing the down jacket, put it in a ventilated place to dry.
2. There are obvious stains on the down jacket, and the overall is dirty. The whole cleaning method can be adopted:
1. Keep clothes dry.
Apply Blue Moon down jacket cleaning liquid or Blue Moon hand-washing detergent directly on the stain, and let it stand for 5 minutes (if the stain is serious, you can gently brush the stain back and forth with a soft brush, or gently wipe the stain with a clean towel) (if the stain is on the down jacket) No obvious stains, you can go directly to step 2);
2. Put the down jacket into the water containing Blue Moon Down Jacket Cleaning Liquid or Blue Moon Laundry Liquid (excluding the amount of laundry liquid used for pre-coating), and rub it gently;
3. After the stain is removed, rinse the clothes thoroughly with clean water and dry them in a ventilated place.
The above three points are aimed at the introduction of the partial cleaning of down jackets, so this article is over here, thank you for reading!.Rongda is a professional feather down supplier in China, with years of wholesale and manufacturing experience, welcome to contact us!